top of page
  • Writer's picturePROFILM

Shoot in Spain: now easier for foreign creuws.

Last Saturday, the Order with the procedure for the entry and stay of third-country nationals who are active in the audiovisual sector had been published . To sum up, we can say that it is about reducing the deadlines in which an extra-community worker, belonging to the audiovisual industry, can carry out their work during the filming of an audiovisual production in our country.

Thus, from today's date, audiovisual sector professionals who are going to stay in Spain for up to 90 days in any 180-day period, will be exempt from the obligation to obtain a work authorization. On the other hand, those professionals who must stay in Spain for a period of more than 90 days, up to a maximum of 180 days, will be able to obtain a visa for stay and work in Spain. In addition, foreigners who initially had come to Spain for a period of 90 days of stay in any 180-day period may, exceptionally, request a stay authorization for a maximum period of 180 days. Finally, a residence permit is developed, configured as a single permit for those foreigners who are going to live and work for more than 180 days in Spain.

38 views0 comments


bottom of page